Saturday the 29th with The Pines
We can’t wait for this Saturday with The Pines at Grand Oak Opry. The weather should be fantastic! Here are some points on how it will all work:
- There are no pre-sale tickets. It’s first-come-first-served, with 100% of your contributions ($10 suggested) going to the band. We have never turned anyone away. (Not yet.)
- Sign up and learn more on Facebook, here.
- Arrive early for the best spots, but not before 6:30pm.
- Bring a chair, a blanket, any food/drink you want (adult beverages are fine), and a friend/neighbor. We’ll provide water, a bathroom and great company. Kids are welcome.
- There will be merch for The Pines and Grand Oak Opry for sale.
- Just a reminder – no pets allowed.
- Spread the word on the concerts. We rely on social media for almost all of our promotions. “Like” us and share the page if you can.
- Please thank and support our sponsors.
Welcome to our neighborhood! It should be a fantastic night. Message us for anything else. Thanks!! – Sean and Tim