Saturday the 29th with The Pines
Posted on July 25, 2017
Leave a Comment
We can’t wait for this Saturday with The Pines at Grand Oak Opry. The weather should be fantastic! Here are some points on how it will all work:
- There are no pre-sale tickets. It’s first-come-first-served, with 100% of your contributions ($10 suggested) going to the band. We have never turned anyone away. (Not yet.)
- Sign up and learn more on Facebook, here.
- Arrive early for the best spots, but not before 6:30pm.
- Bring a chair, a blanket, any food/drink you want (adult beverages are fine), and a friend/neighbor. We’ll provide water, a bathroom and great company. Kids are welcome.
- There will be merch for The Pines and Grand Oak Opry for sale.
- Just a reminder – no pets allowed.
- Spread the word on the concerts. We rely on social media for almost all of our promotions. “Like” us and share the page if you can.
- Please thank and support our sponsors.
Welcome to our neighborhood! It should be a fantastic night. Message us for anything else. Thanks!! – Sean and Tim