Logistics for Chastity Brown show this Saturday
We can’t wait for Grand Oak Opry Presents Chastity Brown this Saturday. Weather is looking perfect!
Some quick reminders about logistics, and some requests:
- There are no tickets. For all shows we request a $10 donation/adult, with 100% of the proceeds going to the artist. Seating is first come first served, with gate open at 6:30.
- We ask that you bring your own chair/blanket, and anything that you like to eat or drink. (Adult beverages allowed.) We provide an onsite bathroom in our house.
- Kids of all ages allowed. Young ones are free to hang out in our front yard if they need a break.
- No animals allowed.
- Spread the word! Share the event. Invite friends. Ask people to ‘like’ Grand Oak Opry on Facebook This is how we do publicity. We have amazing artists again this summer.
- Click on Upcoming Shows to learn more about upcoming shows.
Thanks to our neighbors and all the people that make this possible. Saturday will be here soon!