Thrilled for the coverage from the Post Bulletin’s 507 Magazine today!
Doors for the Erik Koskinen show open at 6:00 on Saturday the 31st, with the show starting at 7:00.
Here is how it works logistically.
* The address is 6513 W River Road NW, 55901. Here’s a map link. (This is personal home, who has opened up their fantastic yard for this community/music opportunity.)
* There is off-street parking but carpool if you can.
* Gates will open at 6:00.
* Suggested donation of $10/adult 16 and up, with 100% of your contribution going to the artist thanks to the support of our generous local sponsors, Minnwest Bank, Solar Connection, Thesis Beer Project, and Stogies On Grand in St. Paul.
* Bring chairs/blankets, and anything you want to eat/drink. Adult beverages are fine. There is a bathroom available but please “drink responsibly” to avoid a line.
* Erik will have merch for sale, and you can buy Grand Oak Opry t-shirts if you want.
* No dogs/smoking.
Message us if you have any questions. You can also check out our Facebook page here.